- 1 lb. radishes, ends trimmed and halved
- 1 Tbsp. melted ghee or butter (may sub coconut oil or avocado oil)
- 1/2 tsp. sea salt
- 1/4 tsp. pepper
- 2–3 garlic cloves, finely minced
- 1/4 tsp. dried parsley, dried chives or dried dill
- Preheat oven to 425℉.
- In a bowl, combine the radishes, melted ghee or butter, salt and pepper and toss until radishes are evenly coated. Save adding the minced garlic until just before the radishes are done roasting.
- Spread radishes out in a large 9×13 inch baking dish. Don’t over crowd.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes, tossing every 10 or so minutes. Add the minced garlic and dried parsley and bake for an additional 5 minutes or until radishes are golden brown and cooked through.
- Optional: Serve with a side of ranch for dipping or drizzling on top and garnish with parsley, dill or chives.
All photos and content are copyright protected. Please do not use our photos without prior written permission. If you wish to republish this recipe, please rewrite the recipe in your own unique words and link back to the source recipe here on The Real Food Dietitians. Thank you!!
- Serving Size: 1/4 of recipe
- Calories: 68
- Sugar: 2 g
- Sodium: 250 mg
- Fat: 6 g
- Carbohydrates: 4 g
- Fiber: 1 g
- Protein: 1 g