- 4 cups crispy rice cereal
- ⅓ cup honey (may sub maple syrup for vegan-friendly)
- ½ cup peanut butter
- ⅓ cup chocolate chips
- 1 tsp. coconut oil
- Course sea salt
- In food processor, add the crispy rice cereal, honey and peanut butter. Process for two 10-second bursts, scraping sides at each interval. Continue to mix until mixture is well mixed.
- Scoop out mixture by the spoonful and evenly fill a 24 mini muffin tin. Press mixture very firmly into the muffin tin.
- Place in freezer for 30 minutes.
- In a small saucepan, over low heat, add the chocolate chips and coconut oil. Stir constantly until all chocolate chips have melted.
- Remove the muffin tin from freezer and remove Scotcheroos from tin. Place a spoonful of melted chocolate on top of each Scotcheroo. Smooth with the back of a spoon. Serve once chocolate has set.
- Keep in freezer until ready to serve.
- Serving Size: 1 mini scotcheroo
- Calories: 85
- Sugar: 7 g
- Sodium: 50 mg
- Fat: 4 g
- Carbohydrates: 12 g
- Fiber: 1 g
- Protein: 2 g