- 1 lb. ground chicken or turkey
- 1–2 tsp. avocado or coconut oil
- 8 green onions, sliced; white/light green and green parts separated
- 3 tsp. grated fresh ginger
- 5 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 12-ounce bags Mann’s Broccoli Cole Slaw
- 1/2 cup coconut aminos, plus more for serving
- 3 Tbsp. toasted sesame oil
- 2 Tbsp. rice vinegar
- ½ tsp. Chinese 5-spice powder
- Optional: Sesame seeds and/or fresh cilantro
- In a bowl, combine coconut aminos, sesame oil, rice vinegar and Chinese 5-spice powder. Whisk to combine then set aside.
- Place a large skillet over medium heat. When pan is hot add the oil and white/light green parts of onions only. Stir fry for 3-4 minutes or until onions start to soften.
- Add garlic and ginger and stir fry an additional 1 minute.
- Add ground chicken (or turkey). Use a spoon or spatula to break meat up into small pieces. Continue cooking 7-8 minutes, stirring occasionally, until meat is cooked through and no longer pink.
- Increase heat to medium-high. Add broccoli cole slaw and sauce (from step 1). Stir fry 6-7 minutes or until slaw is crisp tender or to your liking.
- Stir in reserved sliced green onion tops. Remove from heat and garnish with sesame seeds and/or cilantro.
- Serve with additional coconut aminos or hot sauce, if desired.
All photos and content are copyright protected. Please do not use our photos without prior written permission. If you wish to republish this recipe, please rewrite the recipe in your own unique words and link back to the source recipe here on The Real Food Dietitians. Thank you!
- Serving Size: 1/4 of recipe
- Calories: 305
- Sugar: 11g
- Sodium: 600mg
- Fat: 14g
- Carbohydrates: 19g
- Fiber: 4g
- Protein: 27g