- 1/4 cup olive oil or avocado oil
- 1/4 cup lime juice (juice of about 1 medium lime)
- 1 cup fresh herbs, roughly chopped (mix of parsley and cilantro)
- 1–2 cloves garlic
- 1 medium avocado, peeled pitted and cut in half (slightly soft)
- 1/2 tsp. sea salt
- 1/4 tsp. crushed red pepper flakes (add more for more kick)
- In a small food processor or blender combine all of the ingredients.
- Pulse several times until desired consistency is achieved. You can keep it more chunky like the photos show or you can blend it on low to make it completely smooth.
- Serve with grilled meats and/or veggies, as a dressing for a salad or even as a chip dip.
- Serving Size: 1/8 of recipe
- Calories: 90
- Sugar: 0 g
- Sodium: 150 mg
- Fat: 10 g
- Saturated Fat: 1 g
- Carbohydrates: 2 g
- Fiber: 1 g
- Protein: 0 g