- Place all ingredients with the exception of chocolate chips and walnuts into the bowl of a food processor.
- Pulse ingredients together 10-15 times. Remove lid and scrape down sides.
- Continue to process on continuous speed (rather than pulsing) until ingredients are well mixed and start to pull together into a ball.
- Remove lid and check consistency. If dough is too dry and crumbly to from a ball when rolled in your hands, add a little more almond butter and process again. If dough is too sticky, add a pinch of coconut flour and process again until it forms a ball that will hold it’s shape.
- Stir in chocolate chips and walnuts.
- Shape into 20-24 balls (about 1 tablespoon each). Dust with additional cocoa powder, if desired. Store in a covered container in the fridge until ready to eat.
All photos and content are copyright protected. Please do not use our photos without prior written permission. If you wish to republish this recipe, please rewrite the recipe in your own unique words and link back to the source recipe here on The Real Food Dietitians. Thank you!
- Serving Size: 1 bites
- Calories: 114
- Sugar: 3g
- Sodium: 34mg
- Fat: 9g
- Carbohydrates: 6g
- Fiber: 2g
- Protein: 4g