- Melt the chocolate and coconut oil in a double boiler over medium-low heat or place a glass bowl on top saucepan of simmering water. Microwaving is also an option. Stir in coconut oil.
- Once melted, spoon chocolate onto parchment paper or silicone baking mat.
- Use a circling motion when spooning chocolate onto parchment paper or silicone baking sheet to form round bites.
- Sprinkle with trail mix and a tiny dash of sea salt.
- Let set until hardened. Remove from parchment and store in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 1 week.
All photos and content are copyright protected. Please do not use our photos without prior written permission. If you wish to republish this recipe, please rewrite the recipe in your own unique words and link back to the source recipe here on Simply Nourished Recipes so credit is given where credit is due. Thank you!
- Serving Size: 2 Bites
- Calories: 85
- Sugar: 7g
- Sodium: 20mg
- Fat: 5g
- Carbohydrates: 9g
- Fiber: 1g
- Protein: 1g