- 1 Tbsp. instant coffee or espresso powder
- 1 Tbsp. honey (may substitute coconut sugar for vegan option)
- 1 Tbsp. hot water
- 8 ounces non-dairy milk of choice (may substitute dairy milk, if desired), hot or cold
- Place instant coffee, honey, and water in a medium-sized bowl.
- Using a whisk or electric mixer on low speed, beat for 15-20 seconds until the coffee and honey dissolve.
- Increase the speed to high (or whip more vigorously if using a whisk) and continue to beat for 60-90 seconds (expect this to take longer if beating by hand depending on your speed and stamina) or until stiff peaks form.
- Pour your milk of choice into a glass, adding ice if desired, then top with the whipped coffee mixture and serve.
- Stir gently to combine the milk and the whipped coffee layers.
*Nutrition information is based on drink prepared with unsweetened, plain almond milk. The milk you choose may change the total calories, fat, etc.
*Nutrition information for Whipped Coffee without added milk: 64 Calories, 0g Fat, 0g Saturated Fat, 1mg Sodium, 17g Carbohydrate, 17g Sugar, 0g Fiber, 0g Protein
- Serving Size: 8 ounces milk + topping
- Calories: 103
- Sugar: 17g
- Sodium: 168mg
- Fat: 3g
- Saturated Fat: 0g
- Carbohydrates: 18g
- Fiber: 1g
- Protein: 1g