- Place coconut milk, honey, vanilla and sea salt into the container of a blender and mix until combined.
- In a small bowl, gradually add boiling water to gelatin – whisking vigorously until gelatin has dissolved.
- Add liquified gelatin to coconut milk mixture, replace lid and blend again for 15 seconds.
- Pour ice cream mixture into the freezer bowl of an ice cream maker and process 20 minutes (or according to manufacturer’s directions) until soft-serve consistency is reached.
- Serve immediately or transfer to a freezer-safe container and freeze for 2-3 hours or until firm. For best flavor, texture and scoop-ability, allow ice cream to sit at room temperature for 15-20 minutes to soften before serving.
All photos and content are copyright protected. Please do not use our photos without prior written permission. If you wish to republish this recipe, please rewrite the recipe in your own unique words and link back to the source recipe here on Simply Nourished Recipes so credit is given where credit is due. Thank you!
- Serving Size: 1/2 cup
- Calories: 229
- Sugar: 16g
- Sodium: 51mg
- Fat: 19g
- Carbohydrates: 19g
- Fiber: 0g
- Protein: 2g