- ½ cup mayonnaise (such as Primal Kitchen)
- 1–2 tsp. curry powder (such as Simply Organic)
- ½ lime, juiced
- 2–4 Tbsp. fresh cilantro (optional)
- ¼ tsp. salt
- 2 cups cooked chicken, diced (may sub canned tuna, drained)
- ½ medium apple with peel, diced
- 2 celery ribs, finely diced
- 2 Tbsp. red onion, finely diced (may substitute green onions)
- ¼ cup raisins
- ¼ cup dry-roasted cashews, roughly chopped
- In a medium bowl mix together the mayonnaise, curry powder, lime juice, and salt.
- Next add the cooked chicken, diced apple, celery, and onions and stir until well combined.
- Fold in the raisins, cashews, and cilantro.
- Serve in a lettuce wraps, on a bed of greens, or on top of cucumber slices.
All photos and content are copyright protected. Please do not use our photos without prior written permission. If you wish to republish this recipe, please rewrite the recipe in your own unique words and link back to the source recipe here on Simply Nourished Recipes so credit is given where credit is due. Thank you!
- Serving Size: 1/4 recipe
- Calories: 375
- Sugar: 9g
- Sodium: 457mg
- Fat: 28g
- Carbohydrates: 13g
- Fiber: 2g
- Protein: 23g