- 4 thick cucumber slices (plus additional for garnish)
- 4 large basil leaves (plus additional for garnish)
- 4 thin slices of fresh ginger
- Juice of 2 limes
- 16 ounces ginger kombucha (such as GT’S Enlightened Gingerade)
- 2 ounces gluten-free vodka (such as Tito’s Handmade Vodka; omit for a Whole30-friendly “mocktail”)
- 1/2 cup sparkling water (such as Waterloo, LaCroix or San Pellegrino)
- Ice cubes (about 2-3 cups)
- In the bottom of two copper mugs or other glass, place cucumbers and basil leaves.
- Use the handle of a wooden spoon or a cocktail muddler to gently muddle the cucumber, basil, and ginger together (you just want to bruise them up a bit, not make a mash).
- Divide the lime juice and vodka (if using) between the two mugs and fill each 3/4 full with ice.
- Add kombucha, then top it off with sparkling water. Stir gently. Garnish with additional cucumber slices and basil leaves, if desired.
All photos and content are copyright protected. Please do not use our photos without prior written permission. If you wish to republish this recipe, please rewrite the recipe in your own unique words and link back to the source recipe here on The Real Food Dietitians. Thank you!
- Serving Size: 1/2 recipe
- Calories: 94
- Sugar: 2g
- Sodium: 11mg
- Fat: 0g
- Carbohydrates: 9g
- Fiber: 0g
- Protein: 0g