For the Potatoes:
- 1 lb. small red potatoes (about 1½ – 2 inches in diameter)
- 1 Tbsp. ghee (may sub olive oil, but ghee makes them crispier)
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil or avocado oil
- ¼ tsp. garlic powder
- ¼ tsp. onion powder
- Coarse salt & cracked black pepper to taste
For the Garlic-Herb Oil:
- ¼ cup olive oil or avocado oil
- ½ cup loosely packed fresh parsley leaves
- 1 Tbsp. fresh rosemary
- 1 Tbsp. fresh thyme
- 1 small clove garlic
- ¼ tsp. salt
- Preheat oven to 450℉.
- Add 1 cup water to the bottom of the Instant Pot. Add metal rack/trivet or a steaming basket and add potatoes on top. Potatoes may also be boiled on the stovetop until tender and easily pierced with a fork.
- Secure lid and cook for 15-17 minutes or until potatoes are tender.
- Remove potatoes from Instant Pot. Lightly pat them dry using a clean kitchen towel or paper towel and transfer to a large parchment-lined rimmed baking sheet.
- Toss hot potatoes with ghee, oil, garlic powder, and onion powder.
- Use a glass with a flat bottom (an old-fashioned or low-ball glass works well), gently press down on potatoes to flatten them to about ½-inch thick.
- Sprinkle potatoes with salt and pepper and bake 28-30 minutes or until lightly golden brown on the underside and crisp on the edges.
- While the potatoes are baking, combine garlic-herb oil ingredients in a food processor or blender and blend until smooth.
- Drizzle potatoes with garlic-herb oil just before serving or serve on the side for dipping.
- Serving Size: ~3 oz. potatoes + 1½ Tbsp. oil
- Calories: 301
- Sugar: 2g
- Sodium: 312mg
- Fat: 21g
- Carbohydrates: 25g
- Fiber: 2g
- Protein: 4g