- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- In a small bowl mix together the ghee, dill, parsley or chives, garlic powder, onion powder, salt and pepper.
- Pour seasoned ghee into 9×13-inch baking dish. Ghee should cover the entire bottom of dish.
- Place potato halves in melted seasoned ghee, cut side down. Brush the tops of the potatoes with the seasoned ghee that is pooled between the potatoes halves. Top with a sprinkle of additional sea salt.
- Bake for 35-40 minutes until potatoes reach desired degree of crispiness. Bottoms should be nice and golden brown and crisp.
All photos and content are copyright protected. Please do not use our photos without prior written permission. If you wish to republish this recipe, please rewrite the recipe in your own unique words and link back to the source recipe here on The Real Food Dietitians. Thank you!
- Serving Size: 1/8 of recipe
- Calories: 164
- Sugar: 2 g
- Sodium: 140 mg
- Fat: 6 g
- Carbohydrates: 25 g
- Fiber: 3 g
- Protein: 4 g