- 12 oz. pasta of choice, uncooked (gluten-free if needed)
- 5 slices bacon, cooked to a crispy and crumbled
- 2 cups broccoli, cut into bite-size pieces
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 cup cucumber slices, halved or quartered
- ½ cup diced red onion
- 4 green onion, ends trimmed and thinly sliced
- 1 cup cheddar cheese cubes (omit for dairy-free)
- 1 1/2 – 2 cups ranch dressing (see options below in notes)
- Prepare the ingredients: Cook the pasta according to package directions. Cook the bacon to crisp, place on a paper towel, and crumble it after it has cooled. While the pasta and bacon are cooking, chop the veggies, cube the cheese and make the ranch dressing if choosing a homemade option (see notes for recipes).
- Set aside a few crumbles of bacon and slices of green onion. Combine all of the ingredients in a large bowl. Pour the ranch overtop starting with 1 1/2 cups of the dressing and stir to combine. Add more ranch to achieve your desired creaminess.
- Top with a few extra bacon crumbles and green onion slices.
For Ranch dressing options:
- For homemade
- Toss the salad about 30 minutes before serving to allow time for the dressing to really soak in.
- Store in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 5 days. Add more dressing if needed.
- Serving Size: ~3/4 cup (Healthy Homemade Ranch)
- Calories: 190
- Sugar: 3 g
- Fat: 10 g
- Saturated Fat: 4 g
- Carbohydrates: 17 g
- Fiber: 2 g
- Protein: 7 g