- In a large bowl, combine broccoli slaw, chopped kale, pumpkin seeds and dried cranberries.
- In a small bowl, whisk together mayonnaise and apple cider vinegar. Taste and add salt and pepper to taste.
- Pour dressing over salad and toss to mix well.
- Serve immediately or store in a covered container in the fridge for up to 3 days.
All photos and content are copyright protected. Please do not use our photos without prior written permission. If you wish to republish this recipe, please rewrite the recipe in your own unique words and link back to the source recipe here on The Real Food Dietitians. Thank you!
- Serving Size: About 1 cup
- Calories: 132
- Sugar: 6g
- Sodium: 65mg
- Fat: 8g
- Carbohydrates: 12g
- Fiber: 3g
- Protein: 5g