For the Salad:
- 1 medium head broccoli, cut into bite-size florets (about 5½ cups)
- 4 slices uncured bacon, crisp-cooked and chopped
- ¼ cup finely diced red onions
- ⅓ cup organic raisins
- ¼ cup sunflower seeds, preferably dry roasted and salted like these
For the Dressing:
- Place broccoli florets, red onions, and raisins in a large bowl.
- Whisk together dressing ingredients, taste and adjust seasons.
- Pour dressing over salad and toss well to coat.
- Stir in bacon and sunflower seeds just before serving.
All photos and content are copyright protected. Please do not use our photos without prior written permission. If you wish to republish this recipe, please rewrite the recipe in your own unique words and link back to the source recipe here on The Real Food Dietitians. Thank you!
- Serving Size: ~1 cup
- Calories: 178
- Sugar: 17g
- Sodium: 324mg
- Fat: 6g
- Carbohydrates: 26g
- Fiber: 4g
- Protein: 8g