- 12 ounces strongly brewed coffee (we like Purity Organic dark roast)
- 2 tsp. coconut oil
- ½-1 tsp. ghee or unsalted grass-fed butter (for dairy-free option or if you’re allergic to dairy- add additional coconut oil)
- ¼–½ tsp. ground cinnamon
- ¼ cup unsweetened coconut milk or almond milk (optional-adds more creaminess)
- ⅛ tsp vanilla extract
- 1 scoop collagen peptides (optional)
- Brew coffee in a coffee maker or French press.
- Add all ingredients to the blender and blend on high for 15-30 seconds until creamy and frothy.
- Pour into a coffee mug, dust with additional cinnamon, if desired, and enjoy.
- Serving Size: 1 latte (with dairy-free milk)
- Calories: 155
- Sugar: 0 g
- Sodium: 71 mg
- Fat: 13 g
- Carbohydrates: 1 g
- Fiber: 0 g