- 1 cup almond flour
- 1/2 cup coconut flour
- 1/2 cupcoconut sugar (or organic cane or date sugar)
- pinch of sea salt
- 1/2 cup peanut butter (substitute almond butter or cashew for paleo)
- 1/4 cup coconut oil or coconut butter, melted but not hot
- 1 tsp. pure vanilla extract
- 1/3 cup mini chocolate chips
For the chocolate coating:
- In a medium bowl, combine all of the ingredients except for the mini chocolate chips. Mix well until dough starts to come together.
- Next, fold in chocolate chips.
- Line a small pan or a 9 by 13 dish with parchment paper. Roll dough into 24 small round bites.
- Place cookie dough bites in the freezer for 10-15 minutes.
- Just before removing the cookie dough bites from the freezer, make the chocolate coating. In a small sauce pan or double boiler over medium heat, combine3/4 cup mini chocolate chip and 1 tsp. coconut oil and stir until melted and smooth.
- Drop the cookie dough bites in the chocolate one-by-one and cover completely. Remove and set back on the pan covered with parchment.
- Store in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 2 weeks or in the freezer for up to 3 months.
All photos and content are copyright protected. Please do not use our photos without prior written permission. If you wish to republish this recipe, please rewrite the recipe in your own unique words and link back to the source recipe here on The Real Food Dietitians. Thank you!
- Serving Size: 1 bite
- Calories: 143
- Sugar: 10g
- Sodium: 33mg
- Fat: 10g
- Carbohydrates: 13g
- Fiber: 2g
- Protein: 2g