- 4 cups riced cauliflower (about a 15-16 ounce bag or 1 medium cauliflower, grated)
- ½ large cucumber, diced
- 2 stalks celery, diced
- 4 Roma tomatoes, seeded and diced
- 4 green onions, white and green parts thinly sliced
- ¼ cup packed mint leaves, minced
- 1 cup fresh parsley, minced
- Place a large skillet over medium heat. Add 1 tsp. avocado oil. When oil starts to shimmer, add the riced cauliflower and stir. Continue heating and stirring until cauliflower starts to release some of it’s moisture and is crisp tender (don’t overcook it – you want it a little ‘al dente’ or ‘toothy’). Remove from heat and continue to stir for a couple more minutes to help the moisture evaporate as the cauliflower cools. Spread onto a large plate or baking sheet and set in the freezer while you make the dressing and chop the veggies.
- Add dressing ingredients to a blender and blend on high until well combined. (Alternatively, you can finely mince the garlic then whisk dressing ingredients in a small bowl if you don’t have a blender.
- When cauliflower is cool, place in large bowl with cucumber, celery, tomatoes, onions, mint and parsley.
- Pour dressing over salad and stir to combine. Taste and adjust spices as needed. Serve immediately or refrigerate for 30 minutes to allow flavors to combine.
- Store unused portion in a covered container in the fridge for up to 4 days.
All photos and content are copyright protected. Please do not use our photos without prior written permission. If you wish to republish this recipe, please rewrite the recipe in your own unique words and link back to the source recipe here on The Real Food Dietitians. Thank you!
- Serving Size: 1/6th of recipe
- Calories: 120
- Sugar: 4g
- Sodium: 265mg
- Fat: 8g
- Carbohydrates: 11g
- Fiber: 5g
- Protein: 3g