- 2 cups Brussels sprouts, quartered (about 8 oz.)
- 16 oz. riced cauliflower (fresh, not frozen)
- 2 medium carrots, chopped
- 2 celery ribs, sliced
- 16 oz. cremini mushrooms, sliced
- 1 small yellow onion, chopped
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 medium apple, cored and diced
- 3 Tbsp. Thrive Culinary Algae Oil (or olive or avocado oil)
- 1½ tsp. fresh thyme (or ½ tsp. dried)
- 1½ tsp. fresh rosemary, minced (or 1 tsp. dried, lightly chopped or crushed)
- 1½ Tbsp. fresh sage, minced (or ¾ tsp. dried)
- ¾ tsp. salt
- ½ cup dried cherries or cranberries*
- ⅓ cup pecans, chopped and toasted (optional, omit for nut-free)
- Salt & black pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven to 375℉.
- Combine all of the ingredients (except dried fruit and pecans) in a greased 9×13-inch baking dish. Toss until everything is mixed well.
- Cover baking dish with foil.
- Bake, covered, for 30 minutes. Remove foil, stir, then bake for an additional 10-15 minutes longer or until vegetables are tender.
- Taste and season with additional salt and pepper as desired. Stir in dried fruit and toasted pecans just before serving.
NOTE: This dish may be made up to 2 days in advance and reheated by placing it with a few tablespoons of water or broth in a slow cooker set to LOW, stirring occasionally until warmed through (or place baking dish, covered with foil, into a 350℉ oven until heated through. Reserve dried fruit and nuts to be added just before serving.
*Use no-sugar-added dried cherries or cranberries for Whole30
- Serving Size: 1 cup
- Calories: 137
- Sugar: 6g
- Sodium: 262mg
- Fat: 9g
- Carbohydrates: 13g
- Fiber: 4g
- Protein: 4g