- 2 (5 oz) cans Safe Catch Tuna (recommend 1 seasoned tuna of choice + 1 non-flavored)
- 1/2 cup broccoli slaw, roughly chopped
- 1/2 cup diced bell pepper
- 1/3 cup diced red onion
- 1/4 cup fresh basil, chopped (or fresh herb of choice)
- 1/4 cup dry roasted cashews, roughly chopped (such as Back to Nature)
- 1 lemon, juiced
- 1/3–1/2 cup mayo (recommend Primal Kitchen Avocado Mayo)
- Sea salt and black pepper to taste
- 1 medium cucumber, sliced about 1/4-inch thick
- In a medium bowl, combine all of the ingredients except for the cucumber slices. Add additional mayo to achieved desired creaminess.
- Top tuna salad on cucumber slices. Garnish with additional fresh basil and chopped cashews if you wish.
All photos and content are copyright protected. Please do not use our photos without prior written permission. If you wish to republish this recipe, please rewrite the recipe in your own unique words and link back to the source recipe here on The Real Food Dietitians. Thank you!
- Serving Size: 1/4 of recipe
- Calories: 287
- Sugar: 4 g
- Sodium: 217 mg
- Fat: 21 g
- Carbohydrates: 10 g
- Fiber: 1 g
- Protein: 20g