- 24 oz. Brussels sprouts, shredded – may purchase 2-10 oz. pre-shredded (also known as shaved) Brussels sprouts or substitute shredded cabbage
- 6–8 slices crisp cooked bacon, chopped (recommend Pederson’s Natural Farms Bacon)
- 1 cup sliced red onion
- ⅔ cup dried cherries, unsweetened (may substitute cranberries or raisins)
- ⅔ cup sliced almonds, toasted
- 4 oz. goat cheese, soft & crumbled (optional – omit for dairy-free and whole30)
- 1 cup citrus vinaigrette (or pre-made Primal Kitchen Honey Mustard Vinaigrette-not Whole30)
- 1 small orange, juiced
- 1 tsp. orange zest
- 1 lemon, juiced
- 2 Tbsp. finely minced shallots (may substitute 1 Tbsp. minced garlic)
- 1 tsp. yellow mustard
- 3/4 cup avocado or olive oil
- 2 tsp. fresh thyme, minced (may substitute an equal amount of tarragon, basil, rosemary or oregano or 1 tsp. dried herbs of choice)
- Sea salt and pepper to taste
- Shred Bussels sprouts using the shredding blade of a food processor or slice thinly with a knife.
- Place Brussels sprouts in a large bowl and combine with chopped bacon, red onion, cherries, almonds and optional goat cheese.
- Whisk together vinaigrette ingredients.
- Add vinaigrette immediately before serving and toss well to coat.
This post contains affiliate links, which means we receive a percentage of the sale if you use the link to make your purchase. This does not change the price of the product. This income directly offsets the cost of web hosting and maintenance so we greatly appreciate your support.
- Serving Size: 1/10 of recipe (~2/3 cup)
- Calories: 162
- Sugar: 7 g
- Sodium: 112 mg
- Fat: 7 g
- Carbohydrates: 18 g
- Fiber: 3 g
- Protein: 8 g