- 2 cups broccoli florets, bite-size pieces
- 2 cups cauliflower, bite-size pieces
- 1 cup grapes, halved
- ⅓ cup thinly sliced red onion
- 2 green onions, ends removed, sliced white and light green parts.
- 3 Tbsp. dry roasted sunflower seeds
- 3–4 strips bacon, crisp-cooked and chopped
- 3/4 cup mayo (such as Primal Kitchen Avocado Oil Mayo)
- Juice of ½ lemon
- 1 tsp. apple cider vinegar or white wine vinegar
- 2 tsp. honey or maple syrup (omit for Whole30)
- 1/4 tsp. black pepper
- chopped parsley and or/sliced green onion for garnishes (optional)
- In a small bowl make the dressing by mixing together the mayo, lemon juice, vinegar, honey or maple syrup and black pepper.
- In a large bowl combine all of the ingredients including the dressing and mix to combine.
- For best flavor, toss salad 2-3 hours before serving.
*Store leftovers in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 5 days.
- Serving Size: 1/8 of recipe
- Calories: 176
- Sugar: 2g
- Sodium: 200mg
- Fat: 18g
- Carbohydrates: 6g
- Fiber: 3g
- Protein: 2g