- 2 cups broccoli florets, bite size pieces
- 2 cups cauliflower, bite size pieces
- 1 cup grapes, halved
- ⅓ cup sliced red onion
- 3 Tbsp. dry roasted sunflower seeds
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 3–4 strips uncured no sugar added bacon, crisp-cooked and chopped (or Pederson’s Natural Farms Fully Cooked Bacon)
- ⅔ cup Primal Kitchen Avocado Oil Mayo or other Whole30-compliant mayo
- Juice of ½ lemon
- 1 tsp. coconut aminos
- 2 tsp. fresh thyme (or 1 tsp. dried)
- In a small bowl mix together the mayo, lemon juice, coconut aminos and fresh thyme.
- In a large bowl combine all of the ingredients including the mayo.
This post contains affiliate links, which means we receive a percentage of the sale if you use the link to make your purchase. This does not change the price of the product. This income directly offsets the cost of web hosting and maintenance so we greatly appreciate your support.
- Serving Size: 1/8 of recipe
- Calories: 176
- Sugar: 2g
- Sodium: 200mg
- Fat: 18g
- Carbohydrates: 6g
- Fiber: 3g
- Protein: 2g