For the Crust:
- 5 cups frozen hash browns, thawed* (we like Mr. Dells)
- 1 cup Organic Valley Cheddar Cheese, shredded
- 1 Tbsp. Organic Valley Butter, melted
- 1 whole Organic Valley Egg
- 1/4 tsp. sea salt
- 1/4 tsp. black pepper
For the Topping:
- Preheat oven to 400ºF. Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, add all of the crust ingredients and stir to combine well.
- Transfer hash browns and cheese mixture to the baking sheet. Spread out to form a large oval about ¼-½ inch thick and form a wall with the edges.
- Bake in the oven for 25-30 minutes or until crust is nice and golden brown.
- While the crust is baking, in a bowl add the whisked eggs, diced ham, ½ cup of the shredded cheese and pepper. Give it a quick stir. When crust baking time is up, remove crust from oven and carefully pour the egg mixture onto the pre-baked crust.
- Place pizza back in the oven for 10 minutes or until eggs are set. Once time is up, top with the remaining cheese and bake for an additional 2-3 minutes.
- Remove from oven and top with green onion slices and cracked black pepper. Let set for 2-3 minutes before slicing into triangles or squares.
*The thawed hash browns will equal about 4 cups.
- Serving Size: 1 slice
- Calories: 280
- Sugar: 0 g
- Sodium: 500mg
- Fat: 18
- Carbohydrates: 11 g
- Fiber: 1 g
- Protein: 19 g