- 2 packages Applegate Naturals® Grilled Chicken Breast Strips OR make your own (about 3 cups, cubed)
- 1/2 cup fresh blueberries
- 1/3 cup diced celery
- ¼ cup diced red onion
- 1/4 cup chopped walnuts
- 1 Tbsp. fresh rosemary leaves, chopped
- 1/3–1/2 cup mayonnaise (we recommend Primal Kitchen or Homemade)
- Sea salt & pepper to taste
- 2 green onion, ends trimmed and sliced (white part and halfway up green part)
- Fresh lemon wedges (optional)
- Remove chicken from packages. Roughly chop into cubes.
- To make salad: Combine cooked chicken and remaining ingredients in a bowl. Add mayo and gently stir to combine. Start with 1/3 cup of mayo and add more to your liking.
- Serve tucked into butter lettuce wraps, over a bed of mixed greens, with cucumber slices or your favorite crackers. Garnish with green onions.
- Serve with lemon wedges if you wish.
**Store Blueberry Chicken Salad with Rosemary in a glass, airtight container in the fridge for up to 4 days.
- Serving Size: 1/5 recipe
- Calories: 264
- Sugar: 2g
- Sodium: 400mg
- Fat: 17g
- Carbohydrates: 2g
- Fiber: 1g
- Protein: 22g