- 2 pounds red potatoes, cut into chunks
- ½ cup finely diced red onion
- ½ cup diced celery
- ¼ cup chopped fresh chives
- ¾ cup full-fat sour cream (we recommend Organic Valley)
- 2 Tbsp. whole milk
- 2 tsp. apple cider vinegar
- ½ tsp. fine salt
- ¼ tsp. black pepper
- ½ cup crumbled blue cheese (2 ounces)
- Place potatoes in a large saucepan. Cover potatoes with water, and bring to a boil.
- Cook for 8-10 minutes or until tender. Drain and place potatoes in a large bowl.
- Add onion, celery, and chives; toss gently to combine.
- To make the dressing, combine sour cream and next 4 ingredients and whisk together to combine. Stir in blue cheese crumbles.
- Pour dressing over potato mixture; toss gently to coat. Cover and chill until ready to serve.
l photos and content are copyright protected. Please do not use our photos without prior written permission. If you wish to republish this recipe, please rewrite the recipe in your own unique words and link back to the source recipe here on The Real Food Dietitians. Thank you!
- Serving Size: 1/6th recipe
- Calories: 235
- Sugar: 4g
- Sodium: 332mg
- Fat: 8g
- Carbohydrates: 33g
- Fiber: 4g
- Protein: 7g