For the Vinaigrette:
- 4 Driscoll’s Organic Strawberries
- 3 Tbsp. olive oil or avocado oil
- 2 Tbsp. champagne vinegar (may substitute white balsamic vinegar)
- 2 Tbsp. lemon juice
- Salt & pepper to taste
For the Salad:
- 6 cups mixed greens of choice
- 3–4 cups assorted vegetables of choice (sliced red cabbage, carrots, cucumbers, radishes, snow peas, bell peppers, etc.)
- ¼ cup nuts or seeds of choice
- 1 cup microgreens or sprouts
- 2 cups Driscoll’s Organic Strawberries, washed, hulled and sliced
- 1 small avocado, pit removed and sliced
- 1 8-ounce chicken breast, cooked and chopped
- In a blender or small food processor, combine vinaigrette ingredients. Blend until smooth. Set aside.
- Divide the salad ingredients among two salad bowls.
- Pour 2-3 Tbsp. vinaigrette over each salad just before serving. Leftover vinaigrette can be stored in the fridge for up to 4 days.
All photos and content are copyright protected. Please do not use our photos without prior written permission. If you wish to republish this recipe, please rewrite the recipe in your own unique words and link back to the source recipe here on The Real Food Dietitians. Thank you!
- Serving Size: 1 salad
- Calories: 478
- Sugar: 14g
- Sodium: 301mg
- Fat: 24g
- Carbohydrates: 26g
- Fiber: 9g
- Protein: 29g