- 1 lb. organic ground turkey (may sub ground chicken or pork)
- 1 Tbsp. coconut oil or cooking fat of choice
- 1 large (~16 oz.) sweet potato sweet, cubed 1/2 inch
- 2 cups (~10 oz.) Brussels sprouts, halved or quartered
- 1 medium zucchini, sliced into half moons
- 2 cups (~8 oz.) baby bella mushrooms, sliced
- 1 yellow onion, diced
- 4–6 cloves garlic, minced (may sub 1–2 tsp. garlic powder)
- 1/3 cup Tessemae’s Matty BBQ Sauce
- 1/2 cup Tessemae’s Ranch of choice
- 1/4 cup golden raisins or raisin (optional)
- Optional toppings: avocado, cilantro, lime, thinly sliced green onion, shredded cheese (not Whole30 or dairy-free) and/0r crushed blue corn chips (not Whole30).
- In a small bowl, combine the BBQ Sauce and Ranch and set aside.
- In a large 12-inch skillet over medium heat, brown the turkey. Once browned, remove turkey from pan and set aside.
- Next add 1 tbsp. cooking fat to pan. Add cubed sweet potatoes and sauté for 10 minutes tossing every once in awhile.
- Next, add the Brussel sprouts and sauté for another 5 or so minutes. (Cooking time will really depend on heat, pan and your stove.)
- Then add the remaining veggies, zucchini, mushrooms, onion, and garlic and sauté for another 8-10 minutes or until all veggies or soft and tender.
- Lastly add the browned turkey, BBQ Ranch sauce and optional golden raisin and stir to combine. Let cook for 3-4 minutes longer or until nice and hot.
- Serve with optional toppings.
- Serving Size: 1/5 of recipe (2 cups)
- Calories: 415
- Sugar: 10 g
- Sodium: 450mg
- Fat: 24 g
- Carbohydrates: 31 g
- Fiber: 6 g
- Protein: 23 g