- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Grease mini-muffin pan with olive oil or coconut oil well or use mini-muffin liners.
- In a medium bowl, combine all of the ingredients.
- Mix until just combined.
- Fill each well about 1/2-3/4 full with batter.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes or until center of muffins are firm and spring back when gently pressed in the middle.
- Remove from oven and allow to cool for 5 minutes before removing from pan.
All photos and content are copyright protected. Please do not use our photos without prior written permission. If you wish to republish this recipe, please rewrite the recipe in your own unique words and link back to the source recipe here on The Real Food Dietitians so credit is given where credit is due. Thank you!
- Serving Size: 2 muffins
- Calories: 143
- Sugar: 6 g
- Sodium: 125 mg
- Fat: 10 g
- Carbohydrates: 11 g
- Fiber: 2 g
- Protein: 3 g