- ⅔ cup shredded coconut, unsweetened
- ⅔ cup almond flour
- ½ cup smooth or crunchy almond butter (or nut butter of choice)
- 2 Tbsp. maple syrup
- ½ tsp. pure vanilla extract
- 2 scoops of Primal Kitchen Unflavored Collagen Peptides (or collagen flavor of choice)
- ¼ cup chopped almonds
- ¼ cup mini chocolate chips or roughly chopped chocolate bar (dairy-free, if needed)
- 1 tsp. water (more if needed)
- In a bowl, combine all of the ingredients except for the water.
- Mix well with hands until the dough comes together.
- Add water ½ tsp. at a time if needed in order for the dough to come together. This will depend on the consistency of the almond butter used.
- Once the dough comes together, roll into 16 small balls.
- Optional step – Drizzle each ball with a little melted chocolate and sprinkle with coconut flakes.
- Serving Size: 1 Bite
- Calories: 136
- Sugar: 5g
- Sodium: 45mg
- Fat: 9g
- Carbohydrates: 8g
- Fiber: 2g
- Protein: 7g