- 1 cup fresh parsley leaves (stems removed*)
- 1 large clove garlic, minced
- 3 Tbsp. Primal Kitchen avocado oil
- Juice ½ lemon (about 1 Tbsp.)
- ¼ tsp. salt
- ⅛ tsp. black pepper
- 1 –1½ lbs. steak (any kind will work; sirloin, NY strip, flank, skirt, hanger, etc.)
- Finely mince garlic and parsley with a knife then add remaining ingredients and whisk well to combine.
- Pour marinade over steak and massage marinade into the meat. Refrigerate 30 minutes to 24 hours before using.
- For longer storage, place marinated meat in the freezer. To thaw: Place meat in the fridge overnight or submerge sealed bag/container in a bowl of cool water. Change the water every 30 minutes until the meat is thawed.
You may also place all ingredients in a food processor or blender and blend until almost smooth, stopping to scrape down the sides of the container as needed.
*Save the stems in a bag in the freezer for the next time you make bone broth (just add them to the pot with the veggies and bones).