- 3 Tbsp. coconut aminos (may substitute gluten-free tamari if not Whole30)
- 1 Tbsp. avocado oil
- 1 Tbsp. toasted sesame oil
- ½ garlic powder (may substitute 1 small clove garlic, minced)
- ¼ tsp. dried ginger
- 1 lb. chicken (breasts or thighs)*
*If using chicken legs, use 1½ pounds
- Place chicken in a zip-top plastic bag or another freezer-safe container (if you plan to freeze it).
- In a small bowl, whisk together marinade ingredients. Taste and adjust salt and pepper as desired.
- Pour over the chicken, close bag and gently massage to coat chicken pieces evenly.