Need holiday Gift Ideas for your Foodie Friends? We’ve got you covered!
Today, we’re sharing 10 great gift ideas that we know your foodie friends will love. We hope that this list will bring more ease to your holiday shopping so that you can spend more time with your family and friends making memories and spreading holiday cheer. These gift ideas are listed in no particular order.
- Digital Food Scale ($11.79) – a food scale is perfect tool for measuring ingredients when baking and can bring great awareness to portion control.
- Spiralizer ($29.97) – perfect for making zucchini noodles, carrot noodles, butternut squash noodles and the list goes on.
- Pressure Cooker ($124.96) – a versatile kitchen gadget that is perfect for cooking rice, beans, quinoa, yogurt, sauces, beef roast, pork roast and the list goes on. It also has a slow cooker function. This machine is a kitchen work horse!
- Cast Iron Skillet ($24.24) – for all of those delicious one-dish meals and putting the perfect sear on a pan-fried steak.
- Silicone Muffin Liners ($15.97) or Baking Mats ($14.99) – an environmentally-friendly option that will make clean-up quick and you’ll never have muffins or cookies stuck in or on the baking pan again!
- Kombucha Kit ($54.00) – perfect for your kombucha-loving friends. We all know how expensive kombucha can be, so this is a great way to get started with making your own (and improve your gut health).
- Water Bottle with Infuser ($16.45) – a perfect way to add flavor to water using just fruit or fresh herbs without all those nasty powdered drink mixes that contain artificial sweeteners and flavors.
- Nespresso Aeroccino Plus Milk Frother ($61.99) – Your coffee drinking friends will LOVE this frother. It not only froths milk for lattes and cappuccinos but it also heats the milk too! You can use froth coconut milk, almond milk, cows milk, etc. PS: and if you’re feeling extra generous this holiday season and want to gift this milk frother to your favorite Simply Nourished dietitians send us an email and we’ll gladly share our shipping address with you – wink wink) 😉
- Simply Nourished Books (Hardcopy) ($25.20) – The Winter Simply Nourished eBook, co-authored by us (Jessica & Stacie), is the perfect gift for all of your foodie friends. They can follow the 14-day reboot or cook their way through the 35+ delicious, clean eating recipes (and hopefully invite you over for dinner!)
- Hydroflask Hot & Cold Tumbler ($25.99) – a tumbler that will keep your hot beverages hot for 6 hours and your cold beverages cold for 24 hours.
Happy shopping to you!
We hope you have a joyous holiday season always remembering that the best gift is the gift of love and simply enjoying the special moments with your friends and family.
For all of you foodies out there — what would be your top holiday gift ideas for your foodie friends? Comment below!