For all you ranch lovers!
This is a dairy-free ranch that’s easy to make, paleo-friendly & perfect for veggie stick dipping, drizzling on a bed of greens or adding to your favorite veggie salads. It’s Whole30-friendly too!
You can say goodbye to highly-processed ranch dressings made with unpronounceable ingredients AND hello to this creamy, dreamy homemade ranch. With just a few ingredients and 5 minutes of your time, you’ll have this paleo ranch dressing prepared in no time at all. In this recipe, I’ve combined a blend of dried herbs that creates the perfect combination of flavors. I make this dressing with an avocado oil based mayonnaise, which doesn’t contain any inflammatory oils (vegetables, canola, etc.) and made up of only clean ingredients. It’s the best.mayo.ever! You can also make this recipe with homemade mayonnaise if you wish. To create the perfect consistency, I mix the mayonnaise with full-fat canned coconut milk, you’ll never guess it’s dairy-free.
Make this dressing on Sunday’s, store it in a mason jar, and enjoy it throughout the week.
It will last in the fridge for up to a week so if you have others in your household that will be eating this paleo ranch dressing, I suggest you make a double batch, otherwise it won’t last long.
This Paleo Ranch Dressing also makes for the most delicious veggie stick dip.
It’s one of my go-to healthy snacks, whether it’s for myself or to share at a gathering.
Here is a list of ways to enjoy Paleo Ranch Dressing & Dip:
- Drizzled on a salad
- Veggie stick dip
- As a base for a veggie salad
- Added to creamy chicken or tuna salads
- Dip for chicken, fish, pork, or steak
- Drizzled over top of our Slow Cooker Buffalo Chicken Recipe.
- In a lettuce wrap with chicken, bacon, tomatoes, avocado – yum!!
Slow Cooker Buffalo Chicken recipe here.
Give this mind-blowing, creamy, dreamy ranch a try!
Also, stay tuned because we some delicious recipes coming soon to the blog that include this ranch as an ingredient. I’m tellin’ ya you won’t want to miss them!
- ½ cup mayo (homemade or Primal Kitchen Mayo)
- ⅓ cup full-fat canned coconut milk (may need to blend to mix together)
- 1 tsp. dried parsley
- ½ tsp. dried dill
- ½ tsp. dried garlic powder
- ½ tsp. dried onion powder
- ½ tsp. dried chives
- ¼ tsp. sea salt (add additional sea salt if desired)
- ¼ tsp. ground black pepper
- Place all ingredients in a bowl and mix until smooth and creamy.
- Chill for at least 30 minutes before serving.
- Store in a covered container or mason jar in the refrigerator for up to 1 week.
Oh and I want to know – what is your favorite way to eat ranch?
Pin now to make later!
This post contains affiliate links, which means we receive a percentage of the sale if you use the link to make your purchase. This does not change the price of the product. This income directly offsets the cost of web hosting and maintenance so we greatly appreciate your support.