Holiday Spiced Pecans – a special treat for you!
Holiday Spiced Pecans are roasted to perfection in maple syrup and infused with a nice blend of spices. You can enjoy them as is, add them to a mixed greens salad such as this Pomegranate Mixed Green Salad, share them at your holiday gatherings or package them in mason jars and give as a special gift. They’re easy to make, dairy-free, gluten-free, vegan and paleo-friendly, and made with no added refined sugar. This is a recipe that you and your family will love and one that you’ll most likely continue to make year after year. So good!
Holiday Spiced Pecans in the works!
Double the recipe – trust us, they won’t last long!
Go ahead and double this recipe! And to add a nice variety of flavors and textures feel free to mix it up by adding 1 1/2 cups of raw cashews and 1 1/2 cups of raw almonds or any of your favorite nuts (walnuts, brazil nuts, macadamia nuts, etc.).
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Place pecans in large bowl and mix in maple syrup until coated. Add spices and mix well.
- Cover cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- Spread pecans evenly on to the parchment paper.
- Bake 10-15 minute, stirring nuts every 5 minutes, until toasted and most of liquid has been absorbed.
- Cool until able to handle. Break apart pecans as some may stick together.
- After completely cooled, store in airtight container.
What are your favorite holiday food gifts? Granola, spiced nuts, cooking mixes, etc. We’d love to hear!
Pin now to make later!